Intelligent Document Search
- Powerful linguistic search algorithms help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Export competitor data tables directly to Excel.
- Identify competitor language within filings, then consider the wording that your company should use.
Extract and Visualize As-Reported Data with Table Explorer for Model Builders
Our Table Explorer creates an Excel-style visualization directly from company filings within a dual-pane window, showing both the Excel data and its source document side by side, and allowing an immediate audit of every number.
We also integrated Table Explorer with our Plotter charting tool to further facilitate regression analysis of fundamental metrics like revenue with other datasets such as exogenous macroeconomic data or website traffic.
Real-Time Search Alerts
- Never miss another filing: receive email and mobile push notifications for new filings from the competitor companies you’re watching.
- Highly customizable: set up document alerts, keyword search alerts, price movement alerts, and more.
- Save any search and get notified when a new document is released by your competitors.
Standardize the Transcript Analysis Process
Eliminate blind spots, biases, and multiple approaches to transcript analysis with Smart Summary™, a consistent framework for categorizing every sentence in a global public company earnings transcript into the most important classifications (such as Guidance or KPIs).
Key terms are also tagged for easy review of commentary related to the most commonly used words.
Critical sentences from the transcript are highlighted in each category, allowing analysts to go directly to the most important insights.