Standardized Equity Data at Lower Cost and Better Usability: Sentieo’s Equity Data Terminal
For years institutional investment professionals have had to accept that the Bloomberg terminal, or something equally expensive, has been the only choice for fundamental research. That time is over with the arrival of Financial and Corporate Research platforms like Sentieo that combine a market and equity data terminal (EDT) with financial document search, visualization, powerful AI-driven analysis tools, and a research management system that can be purchased and used by any professional investor.
Join us as we explore the depth and usability of Sentieo’s Equity Data Terminal, and show how Sentieo:
- Delivers a wide set of standardized equity data at a significantly lower cost, and better usability level, than Bloomberg
- Integrates standardized data across the platform, from Dashboards to visualizations to screens, while saving time, increasing collaboration and trust
- Provides access to data and research anywhere with its cloud and mobile-first platform
- Youssef Essaegh, Product Manager, Sentieo
- Nick Mazing, Head of Research, Sentieo