Liberate Yourself from Ctrl + F: How to Search Documents with Ease and Confidence (Part 2)
In the second of this 2-part series intended to liberate you from Ctrl+F forever, Sentieo’s Head of Research, Nick Mazing will walk through Sentieo’s AI-driven Document Search—the fastest and most powerful way to search through millions of documents and content sources.
Nick will provide attendees tips and tricks to up-level their skills and master Sentieo’s Document Search and fully take advantage of its natural language processing and advanced linguistic algorithms to find the insights others miss in their research.
- Advanced queries across document sections, with multiple Boolean operators (like proximity), and “number type” searches
- Transcript NLP heatmaps for individual companies and groups of peers
- Transcript NLP Smart Summaries, word clouds, and Trending Topics
- Redlining functions, from heatmaps to several levels of “classic” redlining
- RSS source buildout
- Special situations monitoring via our Dashboards
- Table searches, chaining, visualization and extractions using our machine learning-based Table Explorer in the Document Search
Sign up to the right. And if you can’t join live, don’t worry, we’ll send the recording after the live event. If you missed the first part in this series, covering an introduction to DocSearch you can watch that webinar anytime here.